I’m headed to Midoricon 2.5! Hooraaay!
I confess I’m not sure what I’ll wear on what day… I’m heading up early Friday to try and get a shoot in. Fefeta is a definite. Emeraude if I finish her- (BAR THESE STUPID DUMB STUPID GEMS), if not, Aradia.
And, as bonus, I’ll be a humanstuck Feferi on Sunday with some super cute babieeees uvu!
A week later, I’ll be going to Kamikon Alpha in Louisville, because. Why not, it’s in my backyard. However, I’ll only be going Saturday because work would kill me. It’s a tossup there between Emeraude and Fefetasprite for what I’m wearing.
Since I’ve not been to a Midoricon before, I dunno how meetups work? Anyone organizing one? Are they organized?
It’s a Pillow Giveaway timeee
I’ve been wanting to do another giveaway for a while but due to the con season approaching I’m not able to do anything big or expensive, hence the itsy-bitsy pillows!
- Mini pillows
- Big/medium pillows made with soft fleece
- Keychain pillows/things
(side note: that/the picture looks bad because this is the first time I’ve made these and I’m still in the process of figuring out how to make pillows that tiny so be assured that the final product will look nicer and neater. This applies to all the pillows.)
There’s going to be three winners for this giveaway!
First place: 1 big pillow, 2 mini pillows, and a keychain pillow.
Second place: 1 mini and a keychain.
Third place: 1 mini pillow or a keychain.
- No giveaway blogs
- You don’t have to be following me but feel free to
- I don’t have a rule for liking/reblogging more than once BUT KEEP IN MIND TUMBLR ONLY TELLS ME OF THE MOST RECENT NOTE. So reblogging more than once does not give you a higher chance!
- Ends Midnight (eastern time) of March 17th.
- For the symbol/colour of the pillows anything goes! It can be shippy or not. However for the tiny keychain ones I might not be able to do some of the symbols due to tiny details and such.